Limited Edition. One Women’s Large Available.
- Probably the fastest road riding kit available Developed and perfected through 7 years on the WorldTour
- The lower portion is our Free Aero Race short for comfort, muscle support and aerodynamics
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for pro-level comfort
- Upper portion is based on our Aero Race 5.1 Jersey for CFD and wind tunnel tuned aerodynamics
- 3 rear pockets
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
- Open front makes it easy to put on, easy to ventilate and convenient for nature breaks
From Castelli’s website:
SANREMO 3.2 SPEED SUIT
MADE TO WIN WHEN SECONDS COUNT
In 2017 the Sanremo Speed Suit finally won its namesake race: the Milano-Sanremo classic, with Michal Kwiatkowski. The original Sanremo Speed Suit was created in 2010 with the thought to save a few centimeters over 300km of racing. When it debuted, no one had ever seen anything like it. A skinsuit for road racing. With three rear pockets. With skinsuit construction for three-quarters of the circumference of the waist, but an overlapping front that makes it easy to put on, easy for pee stops and easy to open up on hot climbs. Every other pro team struggled to catch up while we set about making our speed suit even better. We shifted from a Lycra® fabric on the front (too wet) to a 98% polyester fabric to keep you dry, and in the process we gave it a bit of surface texture that made it even faster in the wind tunnel. We’ve continued to work on the fit and comfort.